Social Media

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

I thought You think I am different.

Original handwritten sketchbook page 259 by Pieter Lategan showing the words “You thought I was different” signed Pieter, photographed in Pretoria, South Africa, in 2026.

Title: I thought? So? 

Archive number:
PL-SB-NT-2026-09-30-001
P259



Taylor Swift - Patient Zero (Official Music Video) | 25 September 2026


Based on my personal experiences. Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect privacy.

I Thought You Thought I Was Different
By Pieter Lategan

It was Monday morning, just before three.

We were still in lockdown.

Somewhere in February 2021, Daniel and I met on a hookup app.

There was nothing romantic about the beginning. No carefully planned introduction. No one introduced us. There was just a screen, two people awake at an hour when most people were sleeping, and a conversation that started.

That is where this story begins.

(Update 30 September 2026)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment